2.28.2010

THE CONSTITUTION / EXPLAINED BY THE JUDGE

Since I started this discussion on the constitution I have found that many more are doing the same. Although I would like to say I started something, it is simply that I and many more, beleive that in order for us "The People", the fourth branch of the government to take our country back, we
must know what we are taking back and why. I hope you enjoy these videos and help with the discussions going on here. sharky



Part 1: The Constitution


Part 2: The Constitution and Congress


Part 3: The Constitution and the President


Part 4: The Constitution and the Courts


Part 5: The Constitution and the States

4 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Wow, I can't believe I ate the whole thing ... Great Video series Sharky, Thank You !

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Good but should be played in schools at all levels. It is a shame that in this country that you should or the judge for that matter have to explain this to adults.

The Griper said...

yes it was a good series, my friend. i will only add one comment to what he said.

the Judge used the term "police powers" to distinguish where the line is drawn between federal rights and state rights. i always took a different approach to it but it says basically the same thing.

i've always said that the federal government was responsible for everything outside of the borders of the states while the states maintain responsibility for all things within their respective borders.

LandShark 5150 said...

Griper - I thought this might help a few out there a tad shy on words. I know it helped meself.